KindMeal.my Terms & Conditions
In order to provide a harmonious and effective environment for KindMeal.my, please carefully adhere to the following Terms & Conditions. You must agree to the following rules if you wish to participate at KindMeal.my.
- KindMeal.my aims to promote meat-free dining experience, and takes considerable effort to control the quality of its food listings, such as deals, food menu and moments. However, there may be occurences whereby a merchant or consumer has incorrectly listed an item and may contain ingredients that are not suitable for your diet. Should you wish to try out a specific food, please double check with the restaurant / merchant to ensure that it meets your dietary restrictions.
- Any party operating a shop / restaurant may sign up. KindMeal.my conducts due diligence on the shop before taking it live, but there may be occurrences where the information provided by a participating shop is inaccurate. Please check with the restaurant / merchant should you have any ambiguities or questions.
- Each user can only maintain ONE (1) identity/account/username. If you need to create a new identity because of lost password, username or e-mail address, older identities cannot be used anymore.
- If problems are encountered while obtaining or activating a coupon, please check on your Internet connection and try again. User agrees to indemnify KindMeal.my should problems arise during the usage of any feature or facility.
- KindMeal.my closely monitors all activity, coupons and usage patterns of members. Any attempts at defrauding the system or coupons would result in the immediate termination and blacklisting of account.
- Please exercise caution when submitting comments, feedback, reviews or other materials at KindMeal.my. Examples of content that are not permitted include: Vulgar/offensive/obscene in nature; Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; Off topic; Spam (such as the same comment posted repeatedly) or include certain links to other sites; Impliedly or expressly attacks and/or defames any third party; Offensive towards any gender, ethnic, religion, race or culture; Advocating any illegal activity; Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others; Promoting particular services, products, or political organizations; Appear to impersonate someone else; Contains disclosure of personal information including name, contact number, address, email and others; Infringing the proprietary rights, copyrights or trademarks of any party; Illegal and/or breaches any regulations or laws currently in force; Any other comments that KindMeal.my deems inappropriate. Such violations may result in the termination and blacklisting of your account.
- You should only post what is true to your experience and observation, but not accuse another party of acts or crimes that you are unable to provide supporting evidence for. This is considered an act of defamation and KindMeal.my treats it seriously. If you have any disputes with the party in question, please contact them directly and try to resolve it in an amicable fashion instead of issuing slanderous statements.
- If you have witnessed any scams, problems or disputes, please contact us for further action.
- KindMeal.my reserves the right and sole discretion to remove any listings deemed inaccurate or in violation of terms without prior notice, and the violating account may be terminated and blacklisted.
- KindMeal.my seeks to use your personal information only for the purposes of legitimate interests and, with your consent.
- For members, it is a condition of acceptance to the collection, collation, use and/or disclosure of all the personal information by KindMeal.my for the purposes of subscribing to the package. By signing up, you signify your agreement.
- We only keep Personal Information for as long as is necessary to satisfy the specified Purposes, for which it was collected. We retain Personal Information in accordance with our own guidelines, procedures and principles and in line with applicable legislation.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to other subsidiaries within KindMeal.my's group or to a Vendor (often referred to as the data processor). "Vendor" means in relation to Personal Information any person or entity (other than an employee of KindMeal.my) who processes the Personal Information on behalf of KindMeal.my. "Processing", in relation to Personal Information means for example obtaining, recording, holding or using the Personal Information in carrying out any operation or set of operations on the Personal Information including organisation, compilation, retrieval disclosure of the Personal Information for verification Purposes. These subsidiaries will treat your Personal Information as confidential, in accordance with all applicable Data Protection legislation and will process such Personal Information only for the Purposes and within the terms set out herein.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if we are required to do so by law or requirement of a competent authority.
- In addition to the above, we may from time to time work on specific initiatives with carefully selected third party companies/organisations (outside of KindMeal.my) to share opportunities with you. If we do this, we will inform you at the time of such initiatives that, if you decide to submit any Personal Information, it will be shared with those selected companies/organisations and we will only do so with your prior consent.
- If you do consent (opt in) to receive these communications, you may unsubscribe at any point in the future by contacting us.
- Unsubscribe: At any time, you can withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure (generally Processing) of your Personal Information by emailing us. If you have any concerns whatsoever, with regard to the unsubscribe functionality that we make available to you, pursuant to this section, please contact us for further assistance.
DISCLAIMER. KindMeal.my seeks to ensure that information contained in these pages is accurate and that the platform is functional. However, The Company makes no representations as to accuracy, correctness, completeness, suitability, validity of any information on these pages and platform, and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delay in the information contained in this pages or any other information accessed via this site, including without limitation, any information reached via links on this site to external sites, or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All users are strongly encouraged to seek professional advice before relying on any information provided herein.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD KindMeal.my AND ALL AFFILIATED PARTNERS HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, TRADE DISPARAGEMENT, PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT) AND DAMAGES INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES ARISING FROM ANY SUBMISSIONS BY YOU OR THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("The Act") and its regulations, this informs you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/ or will be, collected and processed by us.
1. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
We have collected and will collect your personal data to be processed by us and/ or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with KindMeal.my, its subsidiary(ies), its associated company(ies) ("we", "our", "us", or "company". Your personal data enables us to achieve the Purpose in Clause 3 herein that is in connection with our business.
2. Description of Personal Data
The personal data that you may provide include, but not limited to:-
- National Registration Identity Card Numbers (NRIC no.);
- Email address;
- House phone no.;
- Mobile phone no.;
- Alternate mobile phone no.;
- Passport no;
- Login/admin password;
- Username/ member ID/ Login ID;
- Product code;
- Payment information, including credit cards no., debit cards no.; and
- Reference no. of our customer relations and query form.
We will use your personal data for the following purposes including but not limited to:
a. Products & Services
b. Internal Record & Marketing
- For performance of the agreement entered into between us to purchase our products and/or delivery of our services, whether present or future, including maintaining your KindMeal.my membership account with us, verifying your identity as our customer, processing your request for the repair and support services, and delivery of our products to you;
- Communication with you and delivery of information including, e-mail, telephone call, text message, online social media and other telecommunication means in relation to our products and services, or in respond to your feedback and enquiries to our products and services;
- Processing of your payments under the agreement, including collection of outstanding payments from you;
- Delivery of any form, notice or other documents to you;
- Customer relationship management procedures as we deem fit and necessary;
- Necessary performance of our obligations incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the purchase of our products and/or delivery of our services;
c. Legal Compliance
- Marketing of our products and services whether present or future, including issuance of vouchers, schemes, and/or programs which are beneficial to you;
- Internal record keeping, including for the purpose of administration, auditing, data analysis, research, benchmarking and/or statistical analysis;
- Processing of your application, requests, enquiries, and/or participation, in any of our activities, festivals, performances, contests whether online or offline, deals, events, marketing campaign, promotions, polls, surveys, training programs, workshop etc.
- Verification of your identity as winner of our contests or deals;
- Prevention, hindrance and/or reporting of any crime including to fraud, bribery and/or money laundering;
- Compliance to any legal and/or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our products and services; and
- For disclosure under the requirements of any applicable laws, regulations, directions, court orders, orders, by-laws, guidelines, circulars, codes applicable to us or any subsidiary, associated, related companies of our group of companies.
We may obtain your personal data from the following sources including but not limited to:-
5. Class of Third Parties
- the forms which you have filled up, including registration forms, application forms, contest forms, participation forms, products services forms or customer checklists, signing up forms and other forms, whether online or offline, in relation to all our activities.
- name cards or business cards that you have given or delivered to us; and/or
- any identity materials that you have distributed and/or business directory and listing that you have subscribed to.
You hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
6. Your Obligations
- our associated, subsidiary, related companies of the Company;
- our outsourced third party service providers or product providers as we deem necessary or appropriate including outsourced data processing company;
- our business partners including business affiliates or merchant that provide or deal in general with our services or products in connection with our services and products;
- our auditors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate; and
- any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
It is necessary for us to collect and to retain your personal data. It is also obligatory for you to supply your personal data to us in the most accurate manner. If you do not provide us with your personal data, we are unable to, process your personal data on your behalf, for the Purpose stated in clause 3 herein, or effectively render our services to you, and all relationships created or to be created between us shall then be terminated and ceased to be in effect immediately.
7. Your Rights
a. Right to request access to personal data
Subject to our rights of refusal under the Act, you are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice.
b. Right to request correction of personal data
Subject to our rights of refusal under the Act, you are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date with reasonable notice.
c. Rights to limit processing of your personal data
You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full your consent given previously including for us to send any advertising and marketing materials or for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
8. Contact to make inquiries and complaints regarding personal data
If you would like to know more about our processing of your personal data, you may contact us at Customer Support page.